Eurostar has announced some 2012 Winter getaway deals with 10% OFF when you use a Eurostar promotional code.
These savings are available on any combination of travel from London, Ebbsfleet or Ashford to Paris, Brussels or Lille.
Travel must be between 1 December 2011 and 9 February 2012. You can travel with this promotional code for 10% OFF anytime between these two dates in December 2011, January 2012 and February 2012.
You had better be quick as this Eurostar promotional code special offer must be booked between 22 November 2011 and 2 December 2011.
Eurostar promotional code offers
To get this amazing 10% OFF promotional deal, bookings must be made online. Use the following codes marked in bold at the checkout.
- London to Paris: LONPARIS
- Ashford to Paris: ASHPARIS
- Ebbsfleet to Paris: EBBPARIS
- London to Brussels: LONBRUSSELS
- Ashford to Brussels: ASHBRUSSELS
- Ebbsfleet to Brussels: EBBBRUSELLS
- London to Lille: LONLILLE
- Ashford to Lille: ASHLILLE
- Ebbsfleet to Lille: EBBLILLE
How to use the Eurostar promotional code?
It’s easy to use your Eurostar promotional code when booking your tickets online. Here’s how to do it:
- Search for the dates for your trip, and choose your required outbound and inbound journey
- Confirm the name(s) of the travellers on the trip, and their seating preferences (aisle or window)
- Choose your required ticket type, either print at home or on departure via self-service machines at the terminal
- Choose whether you require travel insurance and agree to the terms and conditions of carriage
- Insert your Eurostar promotional code in the ‘Promotional Code’ field and click apply
- Your new discounted price with the saving is now shown
- Continue with payment and checkout
What’s the difference between ‘Standard’ and ‘Standard Premier’?
Standard class train travel
Standard class passengers enjoy:
- Check in a mere 30 mins. before departure, minimal hassle waiting around at the terminal
- A variety of food and drinks from the buffet-bar. Including hot and cold, alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Meals or snacks using local produce and Fairtrade goods, wherever possible
- Wireless internet access to all travellers throughout the whole of St. Pancras International station
Standard Premier class train travel
Standard Premier passenger enjoy all of the above with the following fabulous extras to make your journey more luxurious:
- Extra space and more comfortable seats for improved relaxation
- Light meal and drinks served to your seat. Before 11am continental breakfast. Throughout the rest of the day three different meals are served, and you can enjoy wine, beer, soft drinks, tea and coffee
- All seats have access to UK and continental plug sockets for laptops or other electronic devices (Standard class has only limited availability)
- Complimentary newspapers and magazines