The Two Together Railcard promotional code gives you reductions on the railcard in 2017, before you get 1/3 OFF savings on train travel.
This is the perfect railcard to save money in Britain for couples, friends, colleagues, or any two people travelling together.
Here’s the latest and up to date online exclusive 2017 Two Together promotional code offers.
* Two Together Railcard holders SAVE an average £130 per year (Source: Two Together Railcard)
Two Together Promotional Code 2017 – Quick Links
- Two Together Promotional Code 2017 – 10% OFF
- What is a Two Together Railcard?
- What discounts are available with a Two Together Railcard?
- What travel restrictions are there with a Two Together Railcard?
- How much does a Two Together Railcard cost?
- Where can I buy a Two Together Railcard?
- How do I renew a Two Together Railcard?
What is a Two Together Railcard?
Get a Two Together Railcard for you and the person you travel with most, and both enjoy 1/3 OFF discounted train travel in 2017 and beyond. Enjoy fun days out, and short breaks, as many times as you like for one year.
Who is eligible for a Two Together Railcard?
If you are aged 16 or over you can buy a Two Together Railcard. Both you and the other person you are travelling with must be named on the card.
Whilst it works great for couples, best friends, and close family members, it does not matter who the two people are on the card provided both are aged 16 or over.
If you are regularly travelling with children, a Family and Friends Railcard is more suitable.
How does it work?
To get 1/3 OFF Two Together Railcard discount both named people on the card must be travelling together throughout the whole journey.
What discounts are available with a Two Together Railcard?
Get 1/3 OFF Standard and First Class Advance, Off-Peak and Anytime train fares when you travel together after 9.30am Monday to Friday, or anytime weekends or bank holidays.
Don’t forget you can get money off the card itself before you’ve even travelled with a 2017 Two Together promotional code.
Enjoy 1/3 OFF train travel across the whole National Rail network in Britain with the following tickets:
- Anytime and Anytime Day Singles and Returns
- Off-Peak and Off-Peak Day Singles and Returns
- Super Off-Peak and Super Off-Peak Day Singles and Returns
- All Line Rail Rover
- Most Rover and Ranger tickets
- Caledonian Sleeper (Standard – Seat, Twin and Solo Berths; First Class – Sleeper Berth)
- London airport services – Gatwick Express, Stansted Express, Heathrow Express and Heathrow Connect
- Off-Peak Day Travelcard Zones 1-6
- Anytime Day Travelcard when bought as part of a ticket to London from outside London Zones 1-9 (subject to minimum fare of £17)
- Some rail/sea journeys to the Isle of Wight with Wightlink, Red Funnel and Hovertravel
- PLUSBUS Day tickets
There is no minimum fare on these ticket types to get your Two Together Railcard discount.
Example SAVING with a Two Together Railcard
Let’s say that you wanted to spend a weekend in London with your partner and were travelling return from Liverpool.
Two Advanced Single tickets for the return journey with no fees using the Virgin Trains Best Fare Finder would cost:
- Liverpool Lime Street – London Euston £40 (£20 each)
- London Euston – Liverpool Lime Street £70 (£35 each)
- Total cost without a Two Together Railcard discount for both people is £110
With the 1/3 OFF Two Together Railcard discount the price for two people is £72.60. On this journey alone you can SAVE £37.40, which straight away covers the cost of the card itself.
What travel restrictions are there with a Two Together Railcard?
On the journeys above, you cannot use a Two Together Railcard during morning peak times, before 9.30am Mondays to Fridays.
Also, you cannot get Two Together Railcard discounts on the following tickets:
- Season tickets, including Travelcard Season tickets
- Oyster pay as you go fares in London
- Eurostar tickets
- Tickets for special excursions, heritage trains and Railair services
- Rail/sea journeys to Calais, Ireland, Northern Ireland the Isle of Man
- Most London Underground and Docklands Light Railway tickets
Without any discounts, the Two Together Railcard costs £30 for one-year. A three-year card is not available.
With an online exclusive 2017 Two Together promotional code you get money off the card itself.
Where can I buy a Two Together Railcard?
There are three options to where you can buy a Two Together Railcard.
It is best to get it online as you get an exclusive saving in 2015 with a Two Together Railcard promotional code.
To purchase your card online you will need:
- Two separate digital photos (one for each person named on the railcard)
- A debit or credit card
At a railway station ticket office
You can buy your railcard at a staffed railway station or National Rail licensed agent. Ensure that you bring along:
- A completed application form
- Two separate passport-sized photos (one for each person named on the railcard)
Call the telesales service on 0345 3000 250. You will still need to submit both photos via email.
Two Together Promotional Code 2017 – 10% OFF
Get the latest promotional code discounts on the Two Together Railcard.
Expired Two Together Railcard Discount Codes
20% OFF Two Together Railcard Promotional Code 2017
* Online Exclusive Offer *
20% (£6) OFF a Two Together Railcard
Pay £24 instead of £30
Get 20% OFF Two Together Railcard >>
15% OFF Two Together Railcard Promotional Code 2017
* Online Exclusive Offer *
15% (£4.50) OFF a Two Together Railcard
Pay £25.50 instead of £30
Get 15% OFF Two Together Railcard >>
How do I renew a Two Together Railcard?
It is easy to renew your Two Together Railcard online up to one month prior to its expiry date. Simply log into your account and follow the instructions from there. Even if you didn’t buy your card online, you can still renew it online.
You can use a 2017 Two Together promotional code when renewing your card, so don’t forget to check back here for the latest savings.
Great savings with Railcard promotional code offers
If you travel regularly or just a few times a year by train, Railcards are a great way to save at least 1/3 on fares.
Find out how you can save before you’ve even travelled with our 2017 guide to Railcard promotional codes.
In the meantime get saving today with a 2017 Two Together promotional code.
More Railcard savings in Britain
- Railcard Promotional Code 2017 – Get all the latest deals from Railcards in Britain
- 16-25 Railcard Promotional Code – SAVE £20 Online
- Family and Friends Railcard Promotional Code – SAVE £20 Online
- Senior Railcard Promotional Code – SAVE £20 Online
Image credit: gareth1953